Clover Corner is a multi-purpose senior program designed to offer adults 60 years of age and older of all abilities daily options for socialization, information, education and leisure time activities.
The program provides contact with other seniors in the community to foster friendships and lessen feelings of isolation.
Services are provided year-round, Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM at 405 Gifford Street, Syracuse, NY.
Clover Corner Services
- Enjoy a hot lunch
- Make new friends
- Arts and crafts
- Field trips
- Play cards and other games
- Learn from guest speakers
- Socialize with other seniors
- Participate in special events related to their cultural heritage
- Participate in classes such as Spanish and computers
*Client contributions are accepted but not required.
Coordinated and funded by a grant from the Department of Adult and Long Term Care Services, formerly the Department of Aging and Youth, the New York State Office for the Aging and the U.S. Administration on Aging.